"Going above and beyond every step of the way Shaker will deliver you a competitive advantage that will have your customers praising your every move!!"
The following Terms and Conditions apply to users, viewers and all people who have access to this site. By using or viewing this site, you agree to its terms. If you do not agree, do not use this site.
1. YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE NOT, DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE Material from this site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Shaker UK Limited. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by use of or access to this site; rather, all rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the site remain the property of Shaker UK Limited. Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
3. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY Under no circumstances shall Shaker UK Limited be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages to the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws,), harm, or injury that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use, any of the materials of this site or sites “hot-linked” to this site, or are caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operational transmission, computer virus or line failure. The material on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAWS, Shaker UK Limited DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Shaker UK Limited DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Shaker UK Limited DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY RESPRESENTATIONS REGARDING USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT Shaker UK Limited) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
4. SUBMISSIONS All remarks, suggestions, ideas, creative concepts, graphics, or other information communicated through this site or otherwise sent to Shaker UK Limited, including without limitation, product or advertising ideas, (collectively the Submission) will forever be the exclusive property of Shaker UK Limited, who will not be required to treat the Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any use whatsoever or disclosure of the Submission, and need not provide any compensation or acknowledgement for the Submission. Without limitation, Shaker UK Limited will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature anywhere. You agree not to submit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage criminal or unlawful conduct. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever Submission you send, and you, not Shaker UK Limited, have fully responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, and originality.
5. JURISDICTION This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of laws. Except as described otherwise, all materials in this site are made available only to provide information about Shaker UK Limited controls and operates this site from Shaker UK Limited and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with the applicable local laws. To the extent that software is accessible through this site, such software may be subject to export controls imposed by the United Kingdom and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of ) any country to which the UK has placed an embargo, including without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or Yugoslavia; (b) to everyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals list, or (c) the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. If you download or use the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national or any such country or on any such list.
6. TRADEMARK INFORMATION The following trademarks and all related logos, designs, labels, bottle designs and all other intellectual property associated with the following brands used herein are owned by Shaker UK Limited and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or related companies. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content of this site, except as provided above, is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
7. Miscellaneous Products and promotions of Shaker UK Limited are produced and available in many parts of the world. However, this site may describe products, promotions or contests that are not available in your country or state of domicile. This site may be linked with other sites which are not maintained by Shaker UK Limited. Shaker UK Limited is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any “hot-link” to any other site does not imply endorsement by Shaker UK Limited of the sites. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity of any remaining provisions. Shaker UK Limited can revise these Terms and Conditions or the content of the site at anytime by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Please enjoy our services responsibly.